Sponsored by beautiful Giano Estates!
The Circus is a gatcha event for kids.
This includes regular sl kids, tweeneedoo avatars, toddleedoo avatars, and totsipop avatars, along with any other appropriate child avatars you choose to bring in. The cost is 200L each round, and you are allowed 1-2 gacha vendors and up to ten prim display. :)
1. No copyrighted materials are allowed unless you have full legal permission from the company and can verify this with one of the people running the event. If you're in this event it's because we have faith you are skilled enough to produce something on your own rather than slap a texture on it from other places. The first time you do this, your items will be removed. The second time will result in a ban from the event for 2 months, minimum
2. Items must be new and high quality. You cannot sell whatever you are selling at the event in your store before or during the event. Please keep in mind your work will reflect on the rest of the event.
3. Items must be child friendly. If your item only fits a certain size avatar, please label it clearly.
4. You may have one or two vendors, and 10 display prims.
5. Items should be set for sale at a maximum of 100L. There is no minimum cost. The rare item must be set at a minimum of 5%. If you have 8 or fewer items, you may set your rare probability to 3%.
6. If you do shoes/earrings/anything else that comes in a pair, please put them in a box and give them out as a pair!
7. If you are signed up and cannot participate, please give us at least a week's notice. This way we can offer your place to someone else.
8. Please set up on time, using the provided vendors.
9. Please follow the theme set for the month.
The Circus! - As you walk past the ticket booth the smell of freshly buttered popcorn fills your nose. You can hear the roars of lions as they are being tamed, and the stomping of elephant feet as they tromp around the circus tent. The Ringmaster shouts from within, "Come one, come all, welcome to the one-of-a-kind entertainment extravaganza for families of all types!"
Knights and Heroes! - You thought all was lost, but suddenly help arrived exactly when you needed it most. Who was it? What were they? What did they wear?
Rain, Rain, go away! - As you started walking home, you noticed storm clouds gathering overhead. You walk faster, hoping to escape the rain, but soon are caught in a downpour.
Mother May I? - You may be a kid today, but that doesn't mean you can't be as helpful as a grownup can...or does it? So what if your attempt at making breakfast torches the kitchen..or maybe you just smeared your face with mommy's lipstick? You may not be quite grown up yet.
June Bugs - Summer is here and it's finally warm enough to go camping. What do you pack? What do you find in the woods? If you look under the rocks and around the water you might find some bugs. Don't you enjoy playing in the mud? Before bed, you might want to catch a jar of fireflies to light the night.
Stranded - You got stranded on a desert island with just a suitcase. What's in it? What are you wearing? What have you built to survive? It's survival of the cutest, and
Autumn is Coming! You wake up and creep down the stairs. It's a bit chilly this morning, your bare toes on the cold wood floor creak loudly as you try to sneak down to the kitchen for some cereal. You rub your eyes and pull the door open, just to peer outside.. gasp! Leaves! Leaves everywhere! All the beautiful shades of red, orange, yellow and green have fallen into one convenient pile!
All Hallow's Eve.. eve eve eve eve.. - That's right, we're doing Halloween early! As children get excited for the upcoming ultimate day of candy, creators are always itching to get to work just a little bit early.. well here's your chance! Bring out your princess, goblins and ghouls, bring out your fairies, builders with tools, fireman, superheros, indians at war! Kittens and candy and costumes galore!
Lights Out - Halloween can sometimes be scary. Dark nights, mean teenagers ready to steal your candy, it's much safer inside. But it's so dark! This round is all about nightlights, bed time, sleep overs or even bedtime stories! Let your imagination run wild, but watch out for the things that go bump in the night.
Birthday Parties! - What's more fun than cake? Well.. nothing. Cake is really the best thing there is, probably. But where do you GET cake? Birthday Parties! It's commonly known that November is the most popular month for birthdays, so don those party hats, get out those messy cake faces and prepare to open some awesome presents! Birthday parties are tons of fun, colorful streamers, dorky party hats, noise makers and more!
Christmas! - Now wait, we know what you're thinking. "Oh my god, we can't do Christmas, EVERYONE is doing Christmas!" but the fact of the matter is, no one is doing Christmas. Everyone is so busy trying to make themselves 'unique' and 'original' that most events when it comes down to it aren't even about Christmas at all. Christmas is about waking up on that special morning, running down the cold stairs to see a stocking stuffed full of candy and small toys. It's about ripping open presents (no matter how much your mother says to save the wrapping paper!) and stuffing your face around the kids table at your annual family dinner. So do your worst (and by that we mean best!), bring out those lame christmas sweaters, the reindeer cookies, the santa hats, and bring out your inner christmas elf!
We're sponsored by beautiful Giano Estates! They are a fantastic family roleplay community. The owners are super nice, and they have 22 incredible sims full of stuff to do, so when you stop by be sure to check it out!
For Applications to The Circus, please contact OliverRed Resident or Hana Gloom.